Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2011

10 Things I hate about you

I don't know whether you know this teen-series called "10 Things I hate about you". Usually I do not like stuff like that, but this one seems to be special - for me. Maybe because I do not have a sister, and always wished to have one. Maybe because I liked their dad right off the bat. He's a little bit weird but also really lovely :) .
(sorry just found the german link )

The story:
The family moved from Ohio to California. Bianca (Bi), the younger one on the left side tries hard to be a girly-girl, get famous and one of her biggest wish is to get a cheerleader. On the other side is her older sister Katharina (Kat), a smart, strong-willed feminist with a sharp tongue, who always tries to gets her way with her independent mind and deep ethical beliefs. One of her long-time goals has been to go to college at Brown University. I really like both charakters =) 

Bi has a wishbook, in which she writes down her most important wishes. I think this is a great idea, especially when you are searching for "yourself". So tomorrow I wil post my Whish-Book :)


Now I hav eto study maths for an important thest next week. See you :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen